Monday 16 December 2013

Fashion Loves Art



For these experiments I used a verity of mixed Medias to create the phrase ‘Fashion Loves Art’. For the first piece I used a dark green ink to create a simple typography, I chose the dark green because many of the colours that were seen in clothing in the 1940’s were dark blues, and greens. The second piece was created by using a scalpel to cut the letters individually out from black and white photographs, from one of my photo-shoots. The last pieces were created by using a pair of skin tone tights to fold and shape into the different letters. This proved to qite a difficult task as you can see the edge of the table in the black and white version. I then proceeded to crop the edge of the table from the photo, but this made each of the letters a different size. If I were to this again I would use Photoshop to make each of the letters the same size.

No comments:

Post a Comment